Hi! I am currently a research assistant in UCLA, supervised by Prof. Song-Chun Zhu. My research interests lie in 3D vision, machine learning and robotics.
I have just earned my master's degree in Dec. 2018 from the Robotics Institue at Carnegie Mellon University where I worked with Prof. Katerina Fragkiadaki and Prof. Simon Lucey. Prior to CMU, I received my bachelar's degree from the Department of Automation at Tsinghua University in China, advised by Prof. Jiwen Lu. In summer 2018, I have the fortunate to work with Dr. Samuel Schulter, Dr. Buyu Liu and Prof. Manmohan Chandraker in Media Analytics Group at NEC Labs, America. In 2016, I spent my summer in Vision & Learning Lab at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor as a research assistant, supervised by Prof. Jia Deng.
- 12/2018 I completed my M.S. in Computer Vision at Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- 09/2018 One paper accepted by NeurIPS 2018.
- 05/2018 I joined Media Analytics Group, NEC Labs America as a research assistant for 3 months.
- 10/2017 One paper accepted by WACV 2018.
- 08/2017 I started my M.S. in Computer Vision at Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University.
- 07/2017 One paper accepted by BMVC 2017 as spotlight.
- 07/2017 I completed my B.Eng in Automation at Department of Automation, Tsinghua University.
Tsinghua University, China
B.Eng in Automation, Aug. 2013 - Jun. 2017
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, US
Research Assistant, Vision & Learning Lab, Jun. 2016 - Sept. 2016
Carnegie Mellon University, US
M.S. in Computer Vision, Aug. 2017 - Dec. 2018
A Parametric Top-View Representation of Complex Road Scenes
Correlated and Individual Multi-Modal Deep Learning for RGB-D Object Recognition